Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

So there are a bunch of things that i don't want to forget. #1 I'm raising my standards. #2 Family studies is something that i don't want to make a career out of...just volunteer gobs of time to~ business. #3 Seeing cute families with well-behaved children -they're the ones that make ya wanna have kids. It's the little terrors that are the ones that make you question whether or not you want to raise a family in this G~F world. (that's not true, God really has not forsaken this world. It's too bad not everyone takes advantage of that HUGE piece of truth, right?) #4 Wash and clean car before PopPop comes to visit. whoops! #5 Be careful cutting cuticles. Sorry Laura! #6 I love my Uncle Peter. I just never get to see him. #7 I love swing dancing but I think I'll just wait to do it with my forever-life partner. I dunno, it just seems to be right that way. #8 Polish people are actually normally short. Something happened to the Chez family. Except for Kev. Sorry Bro. #9 A biddy is a derogatory term for an old maid or used to call chickens back in the 17th century. huh. #10 It's 2 apples a day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home