Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Running Reflections

SELF EMBODIMENT
My understanding of my self embodiment, a combination of body and self, has made its way through a long journey. Through forks in the road and fears on insidious critters rustling in the brush, my navigating skills on this journey repeatedly prove to be unreliable. Thank the Lord He is wise and has faithfully paved much of the trail for me to follow or from which to possibly stray. And so an expedition of learning unfolds, occasionally the organized approach with a compass in hand, and often the not-so-stress-less method of disoriented madness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home