Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Birthday was April 13th! Everyone was amazing. Thank You friends and Fam for being so awesome and taking the time to stop during your day to think about lit'le ol me. :] Thanks to Kev and Laura for the Mountain Bike! And Dad and Ma for the iPod, and well, everything you guys do for me! Support, Love, Care. Brian and Corrie ~~Are you making me the God Parent of little Brego? I promise, I do love kids, i just went through a phase. You try baby-sitting the little Hellians I had to put up with!

It's going to be a good day, I can feel it, maybe somewhat tiring with lots to do for the week. I'm trying to stick to some good advice i heard the other day, "You seem like you need to RELAX." um. yes. need that. It's all good, just, you know, relax. Sweet goodness!

And not only do I have a marvelous fam, but i couldn't forget the GRents. Love 'em. Aunt Cindy called me too. She always cracks me UP, I crack her up too and we end up in pieces by the time the conversation is over! Love her. Aunt Carole and Matt ~ enjoyed the Happy Birthday Tune! :* hugs and kisses...fam appreciation!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home