Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

And it's all good.

So...you may wonder where you're headed, and even why you've been where you have been and then ask yourself why the world you are where you are... i think the answer seems vague when it's a makeshift route. There's really A LOT TO LEARN still. You may be 22 and think you know the ropes... I'm pretty sure that I don't, which I'm bettin' is the best place to start. The next question in order to get the ball rollin' is ...what does it mean to serve? It's probably the question that will take you where you need to be... and if prayerfully considered, where the Lord wants you to be. Hopefully at the end of that kind of day, the Lord will be able to say, "my good and faithful servant, with you I am well pleased."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home