Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Perfect moments...

I've had perfect moments in dreams, on runs, on vacations, at church, at camps and even at work. My most recent perfect moment I didn't know it was one at the time, but when I look back on it I have that warm perfect moment feeling. Bit of a delayed response? ...I was at my sister-in-law's parents' house playing on the floor with my 14 month old niece, Aurora, while watching Beauty and The Beast. For a moment I averted my attention from her to the movie. Suddenly and spontaneously, she bent down to place her face on mine! It was a kiss! Its also a very rare rare occasion and it melted my heart to mush!

These are moments when glimpses of God's glory become tangible, utterly astounding our intellect and turning our hearts to melted mush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home