Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Googly Eyes? No it was just the beautiful weather. Some guy looked at me today and said, "Can I help you Miss Candace?" Um, no. "Well you were giving me the googly eyes." Sorry bro, i was just enthralled by God's beautiful creation of this earth....and the sunshine. Googly eyes, pleeeease. My brother used to think a girl liked him if she smiled at him. Or was it the other way around? No, Bri said, "I can't even smile at a girl without her thinking it means I like her like that." Ha. That was a good 7 years ago that he made that remark. Bri wasn't Mr. Suave when it came to the love life...he is a testimony though, that it can happen for anyone. When it happens for me, I'll be the next testimony of bewilderment. :P Love ya Chaplain and definitely Corrie, the woman who chose to put up you. It's really about give and take, give and take. Do you connect to me, can i penetrate your walls? It's such interesting stuff. I could study marital and dating relationships for hundreds of years and not be bored! So what about when you just can't hold back the smile. It sneaks out when you don't mean for it to. Then all secrecy is lost! Might as well blog about it to the nations! Oh college life. Oh waiting for your soul mate. Oh listening to God's Calling. And about that. Being obedient to what you believe God has put in your heart is always the way to go. I understand that sometimes we humans are idiots and get mixed up about what God wants for us, only because we make the situation more complex than it needs to be. Oh jumbled thoughts! I'm working on balance in my life. This probably the one thing that would be the most difficult to deal with in a relationship. Oh.... the other is not stable? Ha. Yes, sounds like a problem. What I really mean is find structure. I love nonstructure so much that just the thought of structure sorta makes me cringe. But isn't it necessary for life? For normal functioning? Maybe I should make this a theme in the blog. Something about overcoming structurelessness. I need the opposite of that. I need structuremore, structuremoray...when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, structuremoray! >yawn. Good Night.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home