Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

"We're so Blessed." As freshman in college, Kristy and I spent much free time driving around campus, the various back roads, wild and windy, admiring PA's beauty and peacefulness... on those drives we contemplated the complexities of life, psychoanalyzed all of our friends, more than once, and embraced the newness of life as a first year student at Messiah College. We often acknowledged how blessed we were by our surroundings/friends/nature/professors/family and each other. She's a better story-teller than I so I'm sure if you asked her she'd be able to recall thousands of driving stories -tears were shed, punches were thrown, belly laughes were erupted... It will always be fun to stir those memories... howeva I wouldn't trade now for then... Now there's a whole story to be written. I've attempted to write some new chapters buuuuut as usual, my ink/my inspiration ran out...
sources were unaccredited, darn APA.
God's a better writer anyhow... and you know what, he doesn't follow any manual! Amen! "so blessed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home