Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Moderation Baby!

As I was scrolling up and down my blog, I was pretty much overwhelmed by all of the color which, surprised me. Maybe it's because I haven't had enough sleep lately. But actually I feel like it was too much. Break! from all the color. It's like this, simplicity is a necessity in life that need not be taken for grated but rather must be appreciated and cherished. Dull moments? They need to be valued as well. We can't expect excitment 24/7 or we'd be pretty worn-out burnt people. So i guess it all comes back to the moderation factor. Moderation in all things. Philippians 4:5 Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home