Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Friday, June 09, 2006

My HEART Longs For A Comment!!! yes my heart does yearn for a response, i was trying to ignore this desire from within and tell myself, you know it's not entirely necessary... BUt I'm really only lying to myself... why can't more of my friends have the blog!!?! Kev gets me all into the blog and then, great! I'm the only one! it's REALLY NOT catching on!!!!

...............It's fine? Plead the fifth? It's allowed, I suppose.
I did just recently experience an awkwardly hilarious/sketchy moment...mmm.
ah, 22 I say... ah to be 15 once again, naaaah... ...ah at the craziness of the youth of our day! wow, that's quite the elderly comment.
I'll always and forever feel 20, no doubt, buuut, kids these days!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home