Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Opportunity of a Lifetime!

Why is it that your insecurities consume you at the most inopportune times?!? It's almost paralyzing! Like, the opportunity called....liiiiiife. HA. what a great opportunity we have while we're on this earth, eh? We better not waste time being paralyzed...I know I have at times, so what to do in those situations? I suppose it must be different for everyone. Some people take 10 deep breaths and call it a night. Well, I'm sure as heck not callin' it a night. :P Hey, I guess that's why the self-help section in the bookstore is so giGAANTuous! But really people, the statistics show that someone who doesn't go to counseling recovers at the same rate or FASTER than the person who goes... what does that say about the profession I am about to enter?? ...well there are plenty of BAD counselors I suppose...
YO KEV! sorry to hear about work and the internet... i guess I won't be reading too many random blogs @chezman86.blogspot... you know the fam gets disappointed! It's okay, no pressure.
I've heard that I'm "pretty out there" on this blog. "Just laying it out." says Kev. :]
You know, sometimes you have to just lay it out on the line! Be honest with ourselves and those around us, eh? Cuz, what's the point of life if you have to lie, cover things up or be phony? There's no use in putting on a face and acting, some theatrics...I think I've done that for a substantial portion of my life. Forget That!! You gotta use that opportunity that the Lord has given you… mmm!
USE THAT OPPORTUNITY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home