Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

All Eyes on Road
Two Hands on the Wheel
One Heart Searchin' through the Thoughts

Me and the Northeast Extension are getting to know each other real well these days. I'm sure I'll have lots of memories with the Sure-Kill. Thankfully, the police officers rarely target silver Hondas carrying scared little girls! Not that there would be reason... but a shock goes through my body every time I encounter a white vehicular mobile with flashing lights: the fuzz.

I felt sorry for the dude in the Ford truck. poor guy. Jersey government has been officially shut down. no funds. The governor regretfully does what he is "forced to do." whoops. So now they pull over as many as they can for whatever reason they can conjur, like, air fresheners hanging from the rearview mirror. That's a serious bum deal!

"Endow me with what I need to do what you want me to." These were the words singing to me as i passed the route 1 exit.

I'm seeing that I just need to trust God that He has taken me through these things for a purpose, that I am where I am for His glory, and that through the uncertainties, He is guiding and protecting my path. Even if my ankle turns, He will bring healing, He'll bring rest, and He'll bring Assurance in His Faithfullness. Because He is Faithful, Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home