Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

How Did That Go?

Prophetic Dreams. Prophetic Messages... prayers...insight. God speaks to us in so many ways, through each other, creation, the wind... that's my favorite.
The wind is so cool...
The Prophetic. The Mysteries of God. "And your family will spread about like seed blown in the wind."
It was a little more eloquent, I can't remember the exact wording, but that was the "prophetic word" my parents received once. I'm not sure if momma chez was entirely pleased. Her children would be far far away from her as in Louisiana, New York and Jersey? Ma, maybe you'll make it to Ghana, your seed might pick up the greatest velocity!

yeah yeah. Some people think that it's pretty weird. out there. but how can you not believe that God does things out of the ordinary? Outside of the box? That's what I'm banking on! Ordinary is NO fun! =P
So now I'm here in Jersey... i wish i could say, "lovin' it!" ThAT I was 100% sure it was where I was supposed to be... I have a job, you know. decent paying for a graduate in HDFS. money is certainly not everything though. There is really nothing that would stop me from being here actually! I love hanging out with the Maska's, all of Kristy's friends are now friends I can call my own... aawe...
I honestly don't feel more at home anywhere else!
But there's this underlying uncertainty... Is it just doubt, or fear that is to be expected? Well~I have been given not a spirit of fear! But of Power, SD, and LoooOoOoVE. For how long is it that I have been blown in this direction?
What a great area! Philly! The Beach! Cheap Veges! A Job! Excited Settlers Participants! What more can one ask for?!
All I'm getting is... be patient O Daughter. >>>siiiigh.

Be Patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home