Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Biking/Driving/Back in Dilz Reflections
Anything But Running right now...

Good Investments
I'm seeing what a great investment a ping pong table is! it's totally worth it! thinking about it? take out a loan, it's fine! You can't beat the sheer enjoyment and fellowship. :P

1 Corinthians 13 through 1 Timothy 2:15 came out of my Bible today. I love an old rugged Bible. It makes it feel as ancient as it really is... a captivation of exciting, thrillful, chill-inducing, mystery!

Good One: Fix your eyes on what is unseen, for what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

I think I should be in Rwanda today.
Their 5 day forecast in Kigali is sunny sunny sunny!!
Pray for the Messiah Missions Team...
Lord, grant your favor there.

Thanks to God~for family visits. Brian & Corrie, and baby, their on the Top~Ten favorite people! There's no ordered list. Did you know that MySpace members actually rate their friends! How mean, and almost cruel! That, I beleive is absurb! The beautiful people in my life are all equally wonderful people, and in fact, totalled, probably exceed the established number. (I know tons of cool people.) ...point: I shall not conform to such rating practices. My top tens~you're all tens in my book!

...haven't quite come around to myspace yet. still skeptical.

question of the day: am i worthy contributor to society? uuuhhh...

Question #2: How should one, who upholds values of integrity, righteousness, and purity, respond to....this-
A couple who wants to live together before they are married? What do you say? There was a time when i would have said, no way! don't do it! for reasons such as purity. Then, there was a time, perhaps four years ago when I would have said, why do we have to be so judgmental? And now, the question re-enters my mind, stirred by random discussion. Should I consider this to be acceptable? I only considered it for financial alleviation, really. But is that a good enough excuse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home