Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

The gift of God is everlasting.
He prepares the way.
He goes in front of and also behind.
He never fails to reach out a hand and touch the hearts of his people, "be strong" sayeth The Lord. "I am mighty in battle. I will restore my people and give them life to the full, in this hour. Seek me and you shall find me. Know also that the path is not heavily traveled. You must follow my light. You will know it is me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home