Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Happy Halloween!!! (a little late.) whaaat??? is it November the Second already?? Get the heck out!! I Hope everyone's Halloween '06 experience was a pleasantly scary one! Mine was quite enjoyable. I actually went trick or treating twice! Just like a big kid would. Actually I went with the kids I work with, they were the cutest little scary things ever! People are crazy though. We went through one house that apparently goes ALL OUT. They give a tour through their "haunted house" which is decorated to a fine "t" of wretchedly freakish satanic things and chase the kids out of the home when they exit through the back door. Yes I was apart of this fiasco. It was quite amusing.

I never went trick or treating with my family -the parents were against it. I was too. Buuuuuut kids look so adorable all dressed up in their costumes. I'm doin' it! If I have kids some day they better be prepared to be the best dressed little monsters on the block!

P.S.....Don't be eatin' too much candy! It won't be too much longer for you know what....Save room for Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home