Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Liz and I at a little place in Lancaster to listen to some good guitar playing. We met plenty of strangers and friends during the night and strangers that even became friends, they were good people, honest about life, love and what it takes to keep on keeping on in this world. Although I must say that I don't need to know people's strange habits and pathological disturbances at first encounter...just keep us on a need to know basis, we're okay with that, believe me. Liz wouldn't let me buy her a drink, but i had myself some sort of dizzying concoction, just one, no worries... alcohol makes me tired for the most part, except at family functions. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home