Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006


So EXCITED for what the future holds...

You know i may not be exactly in the place that I would love to be: i need health insurance, benefits, my own place, a lot of wishes in my heart and mind... but you know what, I'm much more settled in the place, with great parents and an awesome relationship (lots of love, respect, acceptance of wrongs, sorries and blessings), beautiful friends who continue to exemplify courage and faithfulness, a good car, a job that is lending me LOTS of experience, and strange incidents that keep taking place to be what we like to call a confirmation of dreams. This Thanksgiving represents a new season of thanksgiving and blessing. Praise God for his deliverance, his mercy that he lavishes, and for his fresh fire.. for: Our God is a Consuming Fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home