Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

corny, thoughtful, funny, true.

Before The Throne of Glory...

I'm so glad that I am His. I'm so glad He's taking care of my biz.
I gave Him my heart and he promised to keep it,
And fill me up with his holy spirit.
I said to him Lord, I can't do it alone!
He said, you're welcome to My Holy Throne!!!
I said, Lord! I won't do a good job!
He said, Oh duaghter, don't let me hear those sobs!
I am Your Strength, Your Joy, Your Life,
Don't be puttin' yourself through all that strife.
With every breath you take you breathe my mercy...
So don't be fillin' yourself with no false decree.

He called me His Daughter, His Friend, His Treasure and assured me
and promised to fill me with with His Full measure...
He said, don't you leave without being renewed!
I am taking you higher, get prepared for a CHANGE in latitude!!

The words that he spoke, pierced my heart,
They ignited my spirit, caused this engine to start!
I fell to my knees and cried, faithful are you Lord!,
Then he knighted me with his holy sword.
I couldn't even raise to my feet, awe and wonder too great,
But anyway, I wasn't ready for this love to abait.
He said, I am with you where ever you go, I am you're Father in Heaven
and this you should know. Fear not Oh Child and run the race...

And from you I will never hide my face.

I'm thinking... ...amen anyone? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home