Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

For Your Kingdom

Lord, I pray for lights to go green.
Would the hearts of your people agree with me?
If all lights go green then none are red.
And the patterns of traffic may turn obscene.
Lord, I pray for lights to go green.
And those tied to sin would be free.
Lord, would you turn all hearts to green?
Green to go towards your majesty.
In your majesty your light is piercing.
My heart hurts and I can't see.
This weight I sense I must offer to you.
In repentance I ask, Lord, forgive me.
Lord you've turned my heart to green.
In your sanctuary your glory gleams.
I know by your grace I am redeemed.
Lord, I pray for lights to go green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home