Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mountains

The best advice someone can give you is, "Give it to God." Sure those are a vague 4 words, but when you have it down....when you can truly give The Lord the things that are weighing on your heart -that is pure peace, a peace that surpasses all understanding. With anything in life, stress, hurt, wounds from the past, future worries, relational disturbances, mistakes...really letting go is not an easy task. I wonder what the actual process is... Can one just ask the simple request, Lord, take this burden from me, I give it to you..and instantaneous relief follows? I'm not so sure. I do know that you gotta mean it, you gotta feel it, you have to truly believe God is capable. Even the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home