Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Questions of the Heart:

"Maybe the purpose of the question is to take me by the hand and walk me into the presence of the Creator. My soul cries out and asks the questions meant to lead me to God" (Angela Thomas).

The question is both mysterious and complex.
We are designed to long for the answers and desire truth. which are locked within our spirit. I presume that every answer lies within, however, the love of the Father is the only "card access card" (***Momma Chez :P) that will activate the access blinker until wall comes tumbling down!

***Mom was elated when Leer Electric upgraded to the Security Swiper Box System. She couldn't contain herself! So excited and JUST COULDN"T hide it! She'd be dancing around with her access card and feel so special, only it was one more thing to try and remember before work, "Card access card. where's my card access card? I need my card access card!" HA! why card access card? why not just access card? anyway she didn't want to hear nothing about it... those little things are so cute, so special, and so shake-your-head I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home