Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In His Name

As I was running today...The Lord reminded me of His Power, that whatever we ask in His Name, it shall be given unto us. And especially if it is a promise we felt like we've heard from the Lord. Sometimes the promises that God has revealed to us do not become a reality because we have little faith. Now I know even the faith of a mustard seed can move mountains, but I haven't heard of too many mountains relocating. So where is the faith people? I know in my life, its been lacking...and I felt like i got a kick in the butt today by the Almighty ~"Girl, get with it! Hop on board, I'm doing some sweet action things!" I actually spiced that up a little, I can't picture the Lord saying "sweet action." You never know. So really...that's exciting. Believe and receive, pray and have faith, and I believe you'll see GOd at work in a new way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home