Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

JOYS OF MAY 2nd

Yesterday i came across several joys. #1 Adam told me he could get the dent out of my car: payment free! #2 Studying for 3 and half hours with Elisia, basking in the sun! #3 I rocked my Exam. #4 Amy in Goth attire. #5 Lucas in Pink. #6 Avocado and Hommus. #7 In bed by 1am. #8 Alicia's beautiful face. #9 Words of Life Experience by Eric. #10 Phone tag with Jeremy. #11 Helpful automotive sales clerks. #12 Apology Letters. and finally #13 the possibility of Kristy Maska settlin' in Pickletown! haha... never thought I'd hear that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home