Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Saturday, July 08, 2006




















At times, my rotation processing is befuddled by Jersey signs as well. Good ol' Jerz. Praise God for good friends and morally sound co-workers. I don't know what I would do without God's continual grace.
You know what I love?
Passion.
Vision.
Foward Motion. with a little bounce.

As I was running today in Dilz, my high school driver's ed teacher yelled out the window of his mini-van, "WHAT ARE U RUNNING FROM CANDACE?!" He then waved with a smile and a glimmer in his eye. Mr. P. you're a good man. I was listening to my knight's tale sound track on the ipod. Just got a runner's band for the thing. Works out great! The song: "Let it roll." Something about baggage from a previous relationship...
i dunno. what am i running for? or from? ...to what cause? ha. just as I'm typing these words, U2 is in my ear singing, "walk oOOon." Geez, that's quite the opposite! ...I think I'm going to go with somewhere in the middle. The ankle is still healing, so I can't be breakin' out in any sprints, and I'm too impatient to walk. So how 'bout a slow jog? That's all I can muster anyway at this point without becoming further injured. And when I say slow, I'm talking about walking pace with a little bounce. :] But, hey at least I'm out on there.
Passion. You know who had passion?
PAULie the Apostle. Just read Acts and it will blow your mind.

Interesting times.... more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home