Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Half Way Through!

I'm basically half way through my summer course! The time is soon coming that I will be free from undergraduate-level college work! whooohooo! And then maybe in addition, the time will also come, that I stop being a drain on society! That is the hope anyway! :P

My Hero's ...in no particular order
Poppa C ~honesty & loyaL :*
Momma Chez ~creative energy and L-O-V-E thanks for putting up with me. :)
Laur ~contageous energy!
Kev ~delicate balance of chill and drive :]
Bri ~interesting combo of compassion & determination
Cor ~such methodology! ah the logical approach... youuu.
Momma Maska ~the perseverence! & utspah!

What wonderful people. it is I~ who is truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home