Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Side Note: this blogger timer is off by 2 hours. It's annoying but i didn't find where to change the time yet! :P

I said something really good in a conversation today and I don't want to forget it. :]
"God uses everything for His Glory, if we surrender to Him."

whoooooa, that's a powerful thought!

I was talking to a friend of a friend of a friend who just recently broke up with an Ex-significant of 2 whole years... These were the words of my growing even deeper friend***

FRIEND: ....in admitting that we are weak and have done everything wrong [is how God changes our hearts]. i've lived almost my entire life in a place that wasn't glorifying to Him. and He has really broken my life apart, to show me just how much i need him.

Wow, to be completely broken by the Lord, in order to be molded and built into a strong tower, glowing for Him! Isn't that exciting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home