Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Friday, July 14, 2006


"50% of successful parenting is making them think you have it all together!" - Momma Maska Reflections :]

sometimes you just don't. lol. i have a verRRrRRy long time until i need to employ these techniques of parenting, however, it's so interesting having a little sister. I am honored to be apart of these precious years. I remember being 15, having 3 obsessions, my hair, my algebra and english homework, journaling, and my faith... (journaling and faith count as one) :P It's neat to see the difference in perspective. Although, Kacy is pretty advaced for her age. She is a keen analyitical thinker, and possesses a comical creativity! love ya Kace. Keep up the good work! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home