Sojourner's Cerebrations

just another sojourner... these feet are not my own, these hands are merely just on loan, they were made to be used and make love known, a fruit of a seed once long ago sown... and though the sojourner carries on as the wind is blown, she knows that she's never ever ever alone.

Monday, July 17, 2006

AAhhhh, young love.
It's a beautiful sight.
And it warms the heart.

When 2 people know without a doubt that they want to spend the rest of their lives with one another... and an unexplainable peace overwhelms them in the midst of thoughts about their future.... That is one of the coolest things on earth. It's not suppose to be an unnerving occassion, but an experience of joy, comfort and excitment!
Not this chick. At least I know I'll be a bridesmaid! It's an honor to be apart of the festivities, maybe sing a tune... I know I have a ton of people who have committed to singing at my wedding, so.. I hope their working on something special. PopPop is preparing a Frank Sinatra # for me, which is exciting. But if I elope, that throws a wrench into things. A good elopement in Hawaii would be pretty neat, but I don't think I could miss out on all the special moments.
Wow, it can happen fast. You're single and cryin' about it one day, and the next, you're engaged!
Kev & Laur have my vote for the coolest occurence.
She saw him from miles away, preaching about love on a hilltop at Virginia Tech, she a freshman and he a senior. "Wow, I want to marry someone like him," she thought.
But they were not yet destined to meet. Kevin moved away for 2 years to live in Dilz and earn some cash....and drive me to high school to every morning. That was his purpose in life.
ah the bonding moments.
Dillsburg was not the place for this guy though.
He found his way back into Laura's peripheral vision in Virgina and began to notice the young vibrant lass.
Laura's prince had finally come!
the story continues to get better... but I have to peace out. ...final and related thought >>Set your eyes on things above. (That brings about the most honorable and healthy relationships.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home